• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new addition

vicarrieous

This weekend we got another cavalier (yes they are addicting!) This one is Kip's half brother and we named him Albie. We just love our new little blenheim boy!

Sitting in bed
2429005488_85f721ae76.jpg

My two little loves!
2428193167_eeb92cd8e0.jpg

So sleepy
2428192677_7983e55a8a.jpg

Playing in bed
2428187161_e0cab8daf6.jpg

Look at my little mask!
2428188439_0c4df0b2b7.jpg

they are beautiful photo's. Good luck with the new addition. They are both beautiful.:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

What a beautiful pup! I love the sepiatone affect. It adds so much a lovely warm quality to the picture.
I hope you'll have many years with Albie

Anndav
Cosmo :paw: and Tarik:paw:

Congratulations!!!! :lotsaluv: That's so exciting, I'm sure you're going to love having two! It's a little crazy at first, but then things fall into place and it's really not much extra work...except for the housebreaking, that is! :rolleyes: My two are half brothers also and love love love each other! They're both adorable and I'm sure Kip is happy to have a friend :luv: Keep the pictures coming!

Congratulations Carrie!! What a cutie little Albie is! :luv: I love his name too!:luv:

Back