• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coenzyme Q10

joey

Hello All,

Does anyone know a company in the UK that can supply Q10 for small dogs. i am having trouble trying to find a company on the net, seems to be plenty in the USA. i am keen to try these with my cavalier who may have a slight murmur. i have read lots of studies that say these are worth giving to dogs with these problems. many thanks...

Last edited:
I don't know what the correct dosage of CoQ10 would be for a small dog. You might check with your vet. Also, I would think you should be able to order it from any good website. Many will ship overseas. I believe that the site I use for ordering my supplements does international shipping, so you might check them out. Good luck.

Back