Thread: Has anyone tried this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone tried this?

http://www.peticure.com I've seen it advertised on TV quite a bit the last little bit, and keep tempting myself to buy one to try - Has anyone tried this? Does it really work to keep the hair out of the rotary tool like they claim? I have used a dremel on my Italian Greyhounds for a couple years now, but have been afraid to do it on Amber for fear that the hair on her feet would get caught in it and get pulled! But as I watched the videos on the website, it claims no hair will be pulled into the rotary tool, eliminating that concern, I just want to know if anyone has experience using this product, I see on their site I can order JUST the guard to add to the rotary tools I already have, I may just order it and try it, but I'd love to hear any experiences anyone may have before I take the plunge!!!!
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried these, too! I trim both dogs' nails, and am always worried about cutting the quick...this tool looks like it might make the task easier and less painful...I hope someone responds!
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )