• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new owner

mjones5

Hi to all,

My name is Martha and I getting my second cavalier next week. My first one died at the age of 9 months from autoimmune disease. It has taken a long time to heal and be ready for a second one. She is a tri and will be 8 weeks old when we get her next weekend. I will post pictures when we get her. I have 2 shelties and 2 cats as well so she won't be lonely while I am work, plus my teens are home early from school. I live in Texas.

Hi to all,

My name is Martha and I getting my second cavalier next week. My first one died at the age of 9 months from autoimmune disease. It has taken a long time to heal and be ready for a second one. She is a tri and will be 8 weeks old when we get her next weekend. I will post pictures when we get her. I have 2 shelties and 2 cats as well so she won't be lonely while I am work, plus my teens are home early from school. I live in Texas.
My god martha that was awful for you. I must look up on the net and see what is 'autoimmune disease'???
I hope this one works out for you. You must have been very very upset. My ruby is not 6 months yet and we are very attached so i can understand your loss.

Post photos when you get new puppy...and ........
icon_welcome:mexwav:

icon_welcomeHi Martha and welcome from us, bet you can't wait for your new addition to arrive she sounds lovely :luv:

very sorry to hear of your loss martha that was so young to loose your baby. I'm sure you'll have a long and happy life with your new puppy you must be so excited:rah::rah:

Welcome....I am so sorry about your first baby. Congratulations on your new little one. Where in Texas are you? judy and dixie

Back