Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the puppias good for dogs with sm?

Post Thanks / Like

I have this board to thank (blame???!!!) for our Up Country harnesses. Jake has sailboats and Shelby has pink and orange flowers...with matching collars of course. I love these harnesses. Nicely made and so many patterns to choose from.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the UpCountry step in harness for Ruby right after her surgery, and it's great! The patterns are so cute--I got her multi colored hearts with the matching leash of course!! The people at UpCountry were really nice to deal with too. They helped me to figure out which size to get.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they are very helpful. I ordered harnesses that were too wide for Jake and Shelby. I called the company and talked to someone. She shipped out the thinner ones and had me return the others.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't walk them until I got good harnesses and the Texas heat would take a break. Boy are the pooped tonight thanks to upcountry

Post Thanks / Like

What size Upcountry harness would work for a 16 lb Cavalier? Dottie has 4 different Puppias in medium that fit nicely, but would like to try something with different patterns for that special fashion statement, and comfort!
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

I have size small upcountrys for my almost 16 pound female, my 14 pound male and also my 14 pound female. They are so easy to put on.
    Bev