• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier greetings from Belgium

Kristien

Hello,

since this morning I (Kristien, female, 23y) have joined the forum to read, learn and watch things about the cavaliers and their owners around the world!

At home we have one tricolour boy who is now 18 months. He's is one happy guy, full of energy but so nice to have around.

In 1996 we bought our first dog, a black and tan girl in the Netherlands. After 10 wonderful years we had to make the decision to let her go because she had heartproblems. But since we couldn't live without a dog, we decided to buy again a cavalier (this time in Belgium) and that is our boy Bob.

We went to puppy class and basic obedience and now we go to the ringtraining every week.

Greetings from Antwerp, Belgium! Kristien

Hi there!! icon_welcome Hope you'll enjoy your time on here, saw the pics in your other thread of your handsome young man, I look forwards to reading more about you and him over the coming weeks, more :snap: please! :p

Welcome! We will all agree, once you have a cavalier you tend to want more. :lol: I am sorry you lost your older girl. We have at least one or two other Belgian members too. :)

Back