• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Qnotje...

qwickkertje

aka Priscilla van Ruco Sunshine..
She's going to be our new puppy.. We bought her yesterday, now the waiting can start for another 4 weeks...

Here she is:
Qnotje_1.jpg

SSL20495.jpg

And now mommy (Lola van Ruco Sunshine):
lola.jpg

and especially daddy (Allegra Naughty Loverboy) .. I'm completely :luv::luv::luv::luv: with him (not so much as with our Qnotje, but still ;))
loverboy.jpg

4 more weeks to go and counting.. I already started to prepare Qwick and Qwebble for their new sister ;)

Last edited:
Toooooooo precious !!!! That is the most adorabe face. Her father is gorgeous......I hope this 4 weeks flies by (but it will probably drag). Can't wait to see the coming home pictures. judy and dixie

:rah: Congratulations on your new puppy. She sure is a cutie! I know 4 weeks sounds like long to wait until you get to bring her home, but it will be time to pick her up before you know it. How exciting!!! Get your rest in the meantime. LOL

Congratulations with your puppy. She really is adorable :luv: . And her father sure is a true champion!

Original name also. What is it with the Q :) ?

Can't wait to see pictures of Qnotje together with Qwick and Qwebble!

Congratulations with your puppy. She really is adorable :luv: . And her father sure is a true champion!

Original name also. What is it with the Q :) ?

Can't wait to see pictures of Qnotje together with Qwick and Qwebble!
Great names. And the puppy and the mother and father look fab....where did you get the names from... I think they are really good....especially qnotje????? where is that from? is there a story to the name? does it mean something in particular maybe?:)

What a sweet puppy she is(want a B/t,want a B/T,want a B/T/haha)
Daddy is very handsome indeed.
Bet the next 4 weeks while pass in snail-"speed":D

Great names. And the puppy and the mother and father look fab....where did you get the names from... I think they are really good....especially qnotje????? where is that from? is there a story to the name? does it mean something in particular maybe?:)
LOL they are not from a story or anything except Qwebble.. that's the name of one of the characters of Studio 100 but then it's written like Kwebbel..

Qnotje is just a make-up of us when we were brainstorming for a name and we both like it a lot :)

But normally you would write it knot in Dutch but since I always want a specially spelling for the name (cfr Qwick to Quick or Kwik) I decided to write it with a Q ;)

Oh my, what a little darling:luv: The parents are beautiful so your little one will be stunning!:)

CUTE!!! The baby is adorable and the parents are gorgeous...especially the father - what a face and coat! Enjoy the new pup once you get him - they grow up so fast! :lotsaluv:

I'd be exhausted by the time I got her because I know I wouldn't sleep with the excitement! Lucky you, she's a beauty.

Back