• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

You´ll never walk alone.....

ice-cavi

....when you have a cavalier in your home:D

20080425133617_1.jpg

They just follow you everywhere,dont they:eek:

SO true! Actually, Molly and I have developed a morning routine, where she sleeps outside my shower, then follows me back and forth, while I put on my make-up! :D If she for some reason or other is forgotten outside, she scratches the door, until I open!
I hope your son enjoys his companion :)

well i dont have a doggie yet but this is true with kids too. maybe one day ill be able to go to the bathroom alone lol

Sounds pretty much like my Elja.She is usually as wet as I am after showering in the mornings,and if the door is closed she will scratch and cry till it opens.I don´t get it ,since she pretty much hates water and being wet :)?

Silva follows Mikki like a shadow the first hour he is home after kindergarten.(she misses him and all the action around him) so if he needs to do number one or two,she´ll just wait patiently for her best mate:)

That looks like it should be 'you'll never pee alone'. Complete with appropriate accompanying music, of course. I never really let my pair do this at any time after Holly threatened to jump into the bath as a young dog. Amber wouldn't have threatened - she'd have done it, and then regretted it, and I didn't fancy dealing with wet panicky Cavalier plus whatever scrapes she'd given me in the process! :)

My children are now young adults, but having seen the pleasure that our pup has brought us in the past few months, I now deeply regret not having a Cavalier when the kids were much younger !:p

Back