• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That's love for you!

Cleo's Person

Every morning when we leave for work, we pop Cleo into her crate with some toys, a kong etc. Normally Cleo is all about us in the mornings and is virtually my shadow and clearly doesn't really want us to go. This morning, as I had a little tuna fish left over in the fridge, I filled her kong with it. Now, normally, she gets the kong just as we put her into the crate and immediately leave the house. I think making this as much a non event as possible is best, and I think the kong keeps her happy while crated - mind you this could be guilt talking! Anyway, this morning I filled the kong with the tuna, but Mark was taking his time so I didn't immediately put it and Cleo in her crate. Well I've never seen the likes! Cleo as good as shoved us out the door so she could hang out in her crate with the tuna filled kong! Clearly the love of a cav only extends so far! :luv:

Last edited:
What a cute story!
I have found out that Molly gives us away for new friends! A month ago one of my colleagues had to spend the night here, because we had an early meeting in another town. At sleeping time Molly normally happily jumps up in our bed, but that night she sat at the bedroom door, howling and begging. Then my colleague came in and got her - and Molly spent the entire night in her arms instead of mine :( I was so jealous! - but a couple of times I woke up and realised that Molly was inside the bedroom, just checking I was okay, then she walked back to my colleague! Unfaithful little scoundrel :D

Last edited:
The way to a dogs heart! :rolleyes: I'll sometimes ask for a kiss for a treat and all I get is a nudge from Dylan's nose!

Back