• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Indy

Rumor

Just wanted to say a quick Hi! Those are my 2 boys. I love that there is a place I can go for Cavalier talk now. I feel like the other boards I'm on kind of ignore me because I have Cavaliers. They are more for adopting rescues. Which I'm all for, I help transport dogs on the weekends from kill shelters to rescues. While I love all dogs I don't think there is a better breed than the Cavalier.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Ah thats so sad that they ignore you, I wonder why that is?

Although I have a friend who's into big dogs & when I told her I got Sparky a few weeks ago her response was 'ughhhh a Cavalier, why didn't you get a proper dog'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't be ignored here - I think Cavy people are as nice as the doggies (& Ive only been a cavy owner 4 weeks!!)

Ps - your boys are very handsome!!!

Last edited:
Welcome Rumor....your boys are darling!!! Looking forward to hearing more about them!

Back