• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winston

That is so sad. I am terribly sorry that you did not have more time with Winston. It is heartbreaking enough when they leave us at a ripe old age, but when they are so young it is just tragic. :(

So very sorry to hear this dreadful news - it doesn't seem fair when they have only a very short time with us.

By the way,I was very worried about how cooper would take the loss of Winston.They were litter mates and were never more than a few feet apart.He took it much better than I did.The only thing I have noticed is he has transferred the bond he had with his brother to me.It"s good that I work for my self.I take him with me every where I go.He sleeps on the bed with me too.Much better than the life he had before.He and Winston were to be breeders, they lived for a year and a half in a kennel.Were not house broken, had never been on a leash,were afraid of kids,and lots of other miner problems.Mats,ear infections, eye infections,very stinky.The short story is, they were wonderful, sweet loving dogs.I miss Winston very much,but I have Cooper and I could not imagine a better companion.He loves me as much as I do him.

You turned their lives around Michael for the better and even though Winston's life was cut short he was very happy and knew he was loved very much, Hugs for you and Copper from us, Take care

Back