• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winston

Michael

We lost Winston on Sunday,only had him for ten months.Too short,terrible loss.Cooper,my wife and I miss him greatly.

Michael - I'm so very sorry to hear this. :( Winston was such a lovely chap. :hug: :hug: and kind thoughts to you, your wife and Cooper.

I am so sorry to hear that Winston is no longer with you :(. You must really be feeling his absence-he was a beautiful boy.

Oh no. I remember his pictures very well, he was such a wonderful dog. My thoughts and prayers go with both of you. :hug:
The kindest regards
Charlotte

You are in my thoughts and prayers. It is never easy to say good bye to a dear friend. Time will hopefully bring more smiles then tears fo warm memories of Winston.

i'm really sorry to hear this. Did you say what happened at such a young age? Or should i not ask?

So sorry for you all.:(

I'm so very sorry to hear about Winston. I know you had problems with him and just went back to review. You had posted some lovely pictures of both of the boys. They are never old enough to go but Winston was far too young. I'm so sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear this terrible news Michael. I was just looking back at the pictures you had posted of Winston, and he was such a beautiful dog.
I know how much of a painfully sad time it is for you, your wife and Cooper. You are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry and can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you in your loss of Winston. :( :hug:

So sorry to hear about poor Winston. Our thoughts are with you. You will cherish all the memories you have of him however short they may be.

So so sorry for you & your family to have lost Winston so soon.... thinking of you all xXx:hug:

Im so sorry for your terrible loss.
1049832m733382srb.gif

Back