• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow's Allergies

Moviedust

About a week and a half ago, Willow went to the vet to get drops for her eyes. One of her eyes was swollen and inflamed. We had her on the drops for the 7 - 10 days, and her eyes quickly improved. We've been off the drops for about 3 or 4 days now, and one of her eyes looks as though it's bothering her again. I'll call the vet tomorrow, but he suspected originally that she has allergies to spring. The return of the problem leads me to agreeing. Willow hasn't had allergies to anything before, but I know MANY people who are having severe allergies problems at the moment, so I'm not surprised.

Does anyone else have a dog that has eye problems due to seasonal allergies? What do you do to ease the symptoms?

Back