• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

yoghurts

Choose a plain white yogurt with no sugar or sweeteners. The best kind will have live pro-biotics cultures. If he gets soft stools, gas, or diarrhea from the yogurt, he may be lactose intolerant, so you'd want to discontinue feeding it. Just feed a small amount like a teaspoonful or a small dollop on his food or in his kong.

I started to feed my one with pro-biotic yoghurt after three rounds of cystitis I did some research on this site and decided to try the pro-biotic yoghurt with her meals. Touch wood (3x times:eek:) she not had it since.

I think I tried everyone one the market. The one that seem to work with her was the cheapest. She is a large Cavalier so I give her a tablespoon but it’s a level tablespoon. She doesn’t need any more than that once a day mixed in with her food.

She also loves it which helps and if I can get hold of the dog gravy, I mix a little bit of that with it as well.

My guys love yoghurt. Like Cathy I feed mine natural yoghurt with all those nice little good bacteria.

Mine eat yogurt too, I usually buy the all natural, organic plain yogurt with pro-biotic cultures...they love it and have some every morning :)

Back