• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing my new little boy

Revely

Hello all!

I just wanted to introduce the newest member to my small cavalier family.

This is Thomas:

2464306473_2920904fbd_o.jpg

He’s 10 weeks old and fresh from the breeder. He joins his “aunt” (they’re related in the male line) Eliza Jane and several small cats. Here he is with Jane:

2465137214_41d8c2e7a7.jpg

Jane says, “phbbbttt. Send this whippersnapper home, I hate him!”

2464306209_f01207ab54_o.jpg

We got him from the same breeder that my partner got our (now deceased) Fawkes and Jane from 11 years ago, because we figured why mess with perfection? Fawkes lived to a ripe old age and Jane is still in perfect health (albeit getting cottony in her old age—suddenly—)

Anyway, I’m just thrilled to have him, and he’s a little trooper so far. Sleeping through the night in the crate, no accidents in the house so far, and just generally having a great time chasing the cats around and driving Jane crazy by trying to cuddle with her. (She hates him, but we’re working on it!)

Just thought we'd say hi. :p

Thomas is such a darling! He is just stunning, and I am sure "the old lady" will grow to love him :luv:

Little Thomas will soon work his magic on Queen Jane I am sure. They are both adorable! :luv:

Back