• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to everyone

neves

I have been 'lurking' and reading the forum for a long time now so I guess it's about the time I introduce myself. My name is Sara and I am a cavalier & charlie breeder from Finland. I have been owned by cavaliers since 1992 and have loved dogs all my life. Dogs are a hobby that I share with my mother and we also hold our affix jointly.

At the moment I have 4 dogs at home: Cavalier Pammy (6 yrs) and charlies Buffy (5 yrs), Coffy (1,5 yrs) and Orly (3 months). My mother has three cavaliers that I also co-own: Wendy (10 yrs), Emmy (2,5 yrs) and Bessy (1 yr). Unfortunately I don't have a joint photo of them all to show right now, but here is a photo from 2 years back. The oldest of the 'pack' (Honey 16 yrs & Sandy 13 yrs) sadly and suddenly left us this January.

family2006.jpg

(in the photo: Our whole pack in the Christmas of 2006 - from left back row: cavalier Wendy, charlie Coffy, Cavalier Emmy, front row: cavalier Honey, Cavalier Sandy, charlie Buffy and cavalier Pammy. Relationships: Honey is Sandy's mother, Sandy is Wendy's mother. Pammy is Emmy's Mother and Buffy is Coffy's mother. ;) )

Hi
And welcome and what a adorable dogs ,so sorry you lost Honey and Sandy recently

Warmest wishes

Brian ,Dawn & Luke

Poppy (Tri) ,Daisy (Blen) & Rosie (Ruby)

Ami & Tammi
(our two cats)
:rah:

Back