• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello new here

AussieCav

Hi everyone i'm new here my name is Tara i'm 23 years old and live in victoria australia. I live with my parents,siter and her daughter and my boyfriend. We have alot of animals living here aswell i'll start with my guys i own 1 9 year old golden retriever named Einstein, 1 13 week old cavalier king charles spaniel named Bomber, 1 female hand reared green cheek conure named MoJo,1 male hand reared blue quaker named Aqua & 1 male cat named Nic. My sister owns 2 chihuahuas named Casper & Rascal, 1 female cat named Gizmo,4 green tree frogs & 6 perons tree frogs. My mum owns 3 cats named Harley,Tiffy & Nac. Bomber just started puppy class last saturday he did really well probably cause there was food involved lol. Bomber is just starting to get used to the comand sit. Bomber is also on medication as he has an allergy to dirt & pollen and cause he has a sore bottom, His also getting Omega 3,6 plus 9 cause his coat is dull in colour probably due to me giving to many baths.His on prednil & Amoxil. I'm hoping to do agility with Bomber when he gets older but till then he will be doing obedience training. Well i'll make my way to the puppy picture thread and start posting pictures of Bomber.

icon_welcome to the board. I am pretty new myself and have learned alot fom this board so far! I get to pick up my Lola at the end of this month!

icon_welcomeHi and welcome from us, sounds like you've all got you're hands full with all those lovely animals (y)

Back