• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heidi is

Bella was spayed a week ago.

I had a lot of trouble keeping her from jumping (very energetic the night of the op).

We had her checkup yesterday and all is well.

Best of luck :flwr:

I really hope she will be ok. I know exactly how you feel. I have ruby for her spay tomorrow.......Im a nervous wreck......:eek: Let us know how she is and update us will you???

Heather keeping you in my thoughts today. Hope you're doing ok. :hug: :hug: Heidi will be absolutely fine - she will sleep a lot this evening and be very subdued, but by tomorrow or the following day should be back to herself and then your difficulty will be trying to keep her cal so she doesn't rip her stitches!

Try and keep yourself busy by cleaning out her basket and putting freshly washed/cleaned bedding in.Cook and freeze some light easily digestible foods for her.Don't worry, she'll be fine, she'll be feeling a bit groggy and out of it overnight but she'll be fine.
Having survived two male neuterings, I'm less nervous about taking care of post op dogs:D.
She'll be grand in 48 hours.
Sins

collected Heidi at half 2, and she has had a small ammount of food......... even though she'd have ate the full tin lol and has been out for the toilet.

She is now curled up infront of the fire cuddling into my daughter xx

Back