Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassidy's Spay Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cassidy's Spay Today

I just dropped Cassidy off at the vet for her spay and microchipping. I cried all the way to work..... I know she will be fine and its for her own good but....

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Cassidy goes on ok, we will be going through the same thing with our little girl in a few months. I can imagine how you must be feeling at the moment, hugs to you both

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}

We will keep both of you in our thoughts and prayers. She'll be home soon and then you can baby her to your hearts content. Keeping her calm for the next week or two tends to be difficult.

Post Thanks / Like

oh i hope she will be ok. Im sure she will. I have ruby for hers next wednesday and im not looking forward to it. Did you see what was recommended to me on my thread for after the spay. its a onesie !! i think its a great idea. Its on the thread of the spay and the injection. There are pictures and all of it. I have mine bought and waiting to use...have a look...
    big hugs to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I saw.... its a good idea. My mom, who is a creative quilter made her a belly cover similar to the one showed on this forum a while back. She used Cass' puppia as a pattern but made it long to cover the belly, batting for cushion and used velcro to fasten. I think its going to work out great. If I would take the time to learn how to post pictures on here I would post one (maybe I will). I told her she could sell them!

I am doing ok....not very productive today but somehow the day is still going by pretty quickly...

Post Thanks / Like

Anya, tell momma that she has a customer (I am in California too) if she wants to make us one. Our spay date will be about the first week of July. I'm sure all will go well!
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Hope all goes well today.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

I know just how you feel - except I started crying while we were sitting in the waiting room.... I think the vets understand.

You will feel so much better when you go and pick her up -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awww it is hard isn't it. I think the worst part is leaving them at the vets. She will be fine & home in no time. Thinking of you both.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

Default she will be fine

i know its harder on female dogs..but let me tell you my experience..

when our chingching went get fixed . it was a BIG deal!
    we were so worried! when we picked him up from the vet next day ....guess what..he was happy as ever..as if nothing has happened! as if it was he just went to the groomer. Pls report us when u pick up ur little girl! Let us know she is fine!