• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cutest plush cav puppy ever

Pavane

http://www.amazon.com/Aurora-Prince-Cavalier-Charles-Spaniel/dp/B000N1NDGY/ref=pd_sim_t_title_2

Just got one of these from Amazon.com and it is so soft and lifelike and adorable I ordered more!

Only $10 US.

Not that you have to do this, but if you order from Amazon, it would be nice if you would go to my website www.gaycourter.com and type aurora cavalier in the little amazon box on the lower left--it gives me a few cents on the purchase and when I get enough I buy books for special needs children. You can see I wrote a book about my volunteer work too. (I am also a novelist...)

I and several UK members have them (I have erm ..four). I sold them in aid of Hope Rescue. There is, now a tricolour in the range.

Oh my goodness. I wish I hadnt looked!! Will... try... not... to... spend! Will.. be.. strong! :jump:

Awww they are adorable barbara I already have the blenhiem:D would be great if they get them tris here:xfngr:

Last edited:
Here's my family

litter.jpg

and these are the others I couldn't resisit.

rest.jpg

Those are adorable! I just ordered the blenhiem - I WANT A BLACK AND TAN THOUGH! I'll be watching for the tri!! If anyone finds one - Let me know!

cl*pOooooh, that is just the cutest family of Blenheims, Barbara:wink:, Id love to get a few "puppies" :), do they do rubies aswell ?

Looks very like the one I got from ebay for my neice (she has to have a toy like my dogs!)
2008_05080007.jpg

Going by the way the paws are sewn, i'd say yours was an Aurora, too.

They only do blenheims and tris (the latter fairly recently added). The nearest is the golden cocker, I have, but he is quite pale, though the actually pattern is the same. You nver know hat they will do next , as they do labs in all three colours.

Back