• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

MVD in CAVALIERS

Bet

I know there is a lot of mention of Cavaliers suffering from SM on the List

Could I say that here in Britain we are having a Heat Wave

Many Cavaliers with Heart Trouble will be having a distressing time

I am speaking from experience ,

There has to be electric fans everywhere in the House to enable our cherished Cavaliers breath more easily ,wet towels at the ready to rap round them ,also to help their breathing .

For their benefit ,only to let them out when it's cool in the morning and later in the evening .
I know SM is a problem in the Cavalier Breed,but please think also about those Cavaliers who have Heart Trouble and also have to have Medication daily

Bet.

I can only imagine how heat distresses Cavaliers with MVD. I know how my two healthy dogs react in the heat. Hoping things cool down and the pups all stay comfortable.

We ended up putting central air in the house a few years ago....for the dogs ;) My family has owned this house I live in for over 30 years. First thing my mom says is that we managed to live in that house for 25 years without a/c. Yes, mom, but we didn't have dogs!! :rolleyes:

Back