• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NuVet vitamins

Mom2Lola

Has anyone heard of Nuvet Plus vitamins? My breeder recommended these vitamins and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these?

i've not heard of them , but if your pup is on a good quality complete food it will be getting more than enough vitamins so should not need suppliments.
You can do more harm than good by feeding over the reccomended levels of certain things

My breeder recommended the NuVet vitamins too. We've used them for both our pups (who came from the same breeder). Both Madison and Calving are in "excellent" health according to the vet, though I can't fairly attribute that to the NuVet alone. We feed the dogs Royal Canin and also add a microbial supplement to their breakfasts (also recommended by our breeder). Because they are healthy and happy, we haven't deviated from what the breeder suggested.

Back