• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

back at vet

rocky

got vegas's skin swab test back and he does not seem to have have any skin problems so htey want to do a blood test to check liver and kidneys to make sure they're okay had an appointment yesterday morning to get that done but was up all night with him being sick and in the morning he had diarhea took him along anyway but they did not want to do it while he had sickness and diarhea they gave him an injection and some tablets and some liquid to harden hiss poos up i have to give it 3 times a day he has not been very well at all he still has diarhea and i think there was a little blood in them this evening is this normal and how long does it usually take for it to clear up i have gave him 3 dozes yesterday and 2 today i will give him another one tonight before we go to bed should his poos be harder by now?:( i am going back to the vet first thing monday morning with him but i am quite worried at the moment:(:(:(

Back