• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sickness and diarhea

rocky

how long should you let sickness and diarhea go on for vegas is going on his 3 day and it does'nt seem to be getting better despite medicine on friday from the vet

I think you need to see the vet again straight away, 3 days is a long time .If it was me, I would contact your vet today.....I am no expert, but that is what I would do...

Not much else I can add really apart from what is said above.

Keep us updated on how he gets on at the vet!:(

well i have taken vegas back to the vet and they have gave him more medicine i have to take him back by friday if it has'nt cleared up has this happened to anyone else and any ideas what it could be. my sister's dog had sickness and diarhea a few weeks ago and it lasted 7 days and also her neighbours dogs aswell it will be a week on friday for vegas but i must say he has been drinking plenty and he has been eating strips of chicken which my vet reccomended it's just that sometimes he brings it up a few hours later but he should have had the goodness out of it dont you think.

well i am pleased to say vegas is back to normal from yesterday thursday but he had diahrea for 6 days wow i hope that does'nt happen again in a hurry i have spent all day cleaning the house now he is finally back to normal and what an appetite he has he wants to scoff everything in site which is a lovely change as he is normally so fussy hopefully he will put the weight back in no time that he has lost i am going to leave it a few weeks before i take him back for his blood test i want him to have a little rest with things for now

Back