• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Bailey and Dudley

wildandcrazyguys

I can't believe my boys are almost 8 months old..time flies! Here's a few pics after their bath the other day! Enjoy!

My crazy Bailey
DSCF2412-1.jpg

DSCF2415.jpg

Precious Little Dudley
DSCF2450.jpg

DSCF2423.jpg

Someone is coming to give us treats...we just know it!
DSCF2433.jpg

They are just adorable...what fun having two!!!!! I am jealous..judy and dixie

They are both sooo cute! I just love how soft and silky they are after a bath- and of course how good they smell. :) What fun it must be having 2 of them the same age- I bet they keep you busy. :jmp:

Oh bless they are adorable! Look how fluffy their ears are!!! Holly's ears never look like that... the hair always looks a wee bit greasy.

They are both sooo cute! I just love how soft and silky they are after a bath- and of course how good they smell. :) What fun it must be having 2 of them the same age- I bet they keep you busy. :jmp:

Yes they sure do! But I can't imagine only having one of them though. They are sweet and precious and sweet and precious :) (I always say it twice since i have the 2, heehee)

Back