Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone who has new puppies...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everyone who has new puppies...

... it's all your fault! It seems like it's been forever since we have had puppies in the house and we aren't planning on breeding anyone until this winter. I have been going through major puppy withdrawal!
    Sooooooooo, a new puppy came to our house today from a breeder friend out east. We have been waiting at least 1 1/2 years for just the right one. I would like to introduce our newest little girl Tyra:

She is just the happiest little puppy and took to the other dogs right away and they took to her without any problems. I have a feeling she may be in line for our fetch contest. She loved the rope toy and when we threw it, she would run with the rest of the dogs to try to get it. I also had her outside for a while and she promptly found her own little twig to carry around and fetch when I threw it! And we even started working on the stairs. As expected, she had little trouble going up, but was terrified of going down.

She sure is a cute little thing!! And she is constantly on the move; I had a really tough time trying to get even a couple decent pics. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come when Kris can help me out a little.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

aww such cute pictures of your cute little puppy!
    Kristy & Chuck Married since May 15, 2004!
    Proud Parents to Cassie 13, Kailey 12, C.J. 8, Kristopher 7
    Carly (Blenheim) Born 11/22/12! R.I.P. Chloe (Blenheim) 4/24/08~3/9/2009!

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww she's a stunner - how old is she?
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

She's so lovely, what lovely markings, now i'm having puppy withdrawal - Ralph has grown so quick he's now 29weeks but soo much bigger than Suki, 2's enough for me though but if i had more time space and money i'd have a bundle!!!
    Niki Suki & Ralphie

Post Thanks / Like

What a beaty she is.Lovely face and very well broken too )
    Best wishes from Islandica´s Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

She is a little darling.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Tyra is so cute, I love her fluffy puppy chest and the soft look in her face
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So given your previous pics of you all squeezed onto your sofa, who will be forced to sit on the floor rather than the sofa now with the dogs, you or Kris?

She's lovely! You (along with Nicki) are a such a bad influence; always making me feel I could fit in just one more...

I have a feeling she may be in line for our fetch contest. She loved the rope toy and when we threw it, she would run with the rest of the dogs to try to get it. I also had her outside for a while and she promptly found her own little twig to carry around and fetch when I threw it!
    Yes that was what Jaspar was like. Sometimes I wish I hadn't started working with him on fetch when he was only a small puppy as he is obsessed with the game now -- nothing makes him as happy (agility is second but a distant second -- the ONLY thing that distracts him on an agility course is seeing a tennis ball lying on the floor! ).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

What a lucky find! For people who were asking about tricolour markings, look no further, she's a beauty.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

She is beautiful Id love a second puppy.............now look what you started.......