• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Everyone who has new puppies...

What fun!! She will most certainly learn fast from watching her new brothers and sisters. I think she will be a beautiful show girl for you. She has gorgeous markings. Looking forward to updates as she matures!

So, Bruce, that brings the total of Cavaliers in your household to.....??????

How old is she? She is lovely!

So, Bruce, that brings the total of Cavaliers in your household to.....??????

How old is she? She is lovely!

Tyra is 11 weeks old

I'm almost embarrassed to say how many we have now (15 :eek:)! We always have to be thinking 2 to 3 years ahead and we have a couple girls who will be retiring very soon and another one who will be retiring in a couple years. Our biggest problem is that we have girls (and boys) who have retired and we found we are sooooo attached, we can't place them like we should. I keep waiting for the City to tell us ENOUGH when they come out for their annual inspection when we renew our license, but we were just inspected last week and not a word was said.

Oh, and THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kind comments! It's very much appreciated.

Back