• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ruby gone in for her spay this morning!!

Oh, hugs to you and little Ruby. I am reading these spay threads like a hawk as our girl will get her spay the 2nd week of July. Looking forward to happy updates!!!

ok marianne the size i used was 12 to 18 months in the end. I slit over the fastners for her tail. And i sewed the neck of the onesie onto an old collar i had before i started using a harness. I just stitched it here and there to keep it on. A brilliant idea. We carried bed and all upstairs last night so we could be sure that she wouldnt strangle herself during the night. I was afraid that she would twist a bit and if the onesie got stuck in her leg or anything it would catch her neck.. The collar would have it caught on her neck so i was afraid it would choke her. When i put her out to the toilet this morning i unclipped the fastners and clipped it up at her neck instead. Brilliant. And really she is great this morning. I have her beside me here in the kitchen trying to stop her jumping. It really isnt as big a deal as i thought ,as everyone said on this site that it was easier than you think.. It was a good idea to sew it to the collar because then it was relatively loose when putting it on over her head and then you could close the collar. I took new photos this morning ill try to post them in a few minutes...thanks for all the advise everyone...xx

Glad to hear she is doing well..Sorry to hear about the test Louise.Best of luck for next time.

Back