• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ruby after spay photos

ruby2

morning after spay..new photos of ruby page 2 this thread.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/ruby2_album/?action=view&current=2008_0514Image0004.jpg

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/ruby2_album/?action=view&current=2008_0514Image0002.jpg

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/ruby2_album/?action=view&current=2008_0514Image0003.jpg

hope this works. ruby doing ok so far thank god. asleep now. sorry they didnt come straight on. I did it the same as last time but they didnt come straight on sorry....Pictures are with her onesie that was recommended on this site. Great idea i think...thanks for all the good wishes and thanks for looking at the photos.

Last edited:
Awwww she is just adorable she is such a beautiful girl!!!

They heal up very quickly i'm sure we worry much more than they do:rolleyes:

Aaaawww, she looks so cute in her onesie! I'm glad she's doing ok, I know you were nervous about it!:flwr:

well the one i had was too big age 2 to 3. Now i have size 9 to 12 months...i also have size 12 to 18 months. She has taken it off her twice!!!!!! When she sits it comes down her neck and slips off.....

Oh bless her little heart!!! She is so cute in her onesie. I am sure she will be back to her regular self in just a few days!

She is good thank god. I got the onesie on her last night and she slept great. We carried her upstairs bed and all to make sure she wouldnt strangle herself during the night. Great idea last night on this site. I sewed the neck of the onesie onto an old collar i had before i started using the harness. Today she is flying thank god trying to stop her jumping!!!!!:)

here are pictures of ruby this morning....if i can post them...
ruby having a look to see what she missed..sorry about mess in hall..clothes going to charity shop.
2nd photo looking around the playroom.....probably looking for my children...sorry ruby gone to school.....you were asleep....

2008_0515Image0014.jpg

2008_0515Image0015.jpg
2008_0515Image0009.jpg

2008_0515Image0007.jpg

hope this all works....here goes anyway..i did my best to post them. last one is where i sewed the onesie to an old collar....

Glad to hear you has success with the onesie last night! She looks great this morning. You must feel a good bit more relieved now...

yes thank god i feel much better this morning. Ruby doing great its only a matter of minding her now.... thanks for all the good wishes..xx

Oh Ruby looks sooo cute in her onsie. Looks like she bounced right back to her old self. She looked so pitiful in the first pictures. I just wanted to give her a hug.

Back