• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pic of Stella (Tri Female)

Our breeder sent us a new picture of Stella yesterday. This picture makes the wait that much more difficult...
stella2.jpg

Ohhh she's such a cutie - you must be dying to hold her in your arms! She's worth the wait though:luv:

She's so cute! I'm sure the wait will seem like forever, but it will be worth it! :lotsaluv:

Oh she is so gorgeous - and yes I am soooo jealous. I would love a tri, they have the most gorgeous faces.. Hope the wait goes quickly for you!

What a doll baby....I am sooooo envious that you will have that puppy sweetness. Congratulations. Judy and Dixie

What a cutie!!:luv: We, too are counting down the days untill our Lola comes home. Less than 2 weeks for us! :*nana: How much longer for you stellaroxxy?

What a cutie!!:luv: We, too are counting down the days untill our Lola comes home. Less than 2 weeks for us! :*nana: How much longer for you stellaroxxy?

We have a couple more weeks. Was originally set for the 31st, but we may push it back a week or two.

awwwwwwwww, I remember when Marley-grub was that little.... so cute!
How exciting is it though?!! It wont be long before you can take that cutie home :) keep us updated.. i jsut loooove puppy photos

Back