• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brian

Renie

It is our Brian, who left us last saturday. He wasn´t the cleverest and the most beautiful cavalier, but he was great friend. I miss him terribly. He suffered from MVD since summer and had heart collapse in autumn, he was on medicaments. Unfortunately his kidney were affected by this heart insuffficiency and had slowly failed. We had to let him go to the rainbow bridge and I believe, he is waiting for me on that wonderful place. He would be 11 years old next month. We still have our second cavalier Reny,nearly 9 years old, who is our cheer now.
More photos on www.cavalier.wz.cz

2496817462_a040b301d7.jpg

2362167060_7edbe89a04.jpg

I am sorry for your loss and I know how hard it is to let them go.
These are lovely photos and he has such a gentle look.

Run free Brian

oh im so sorry...the photos of brian have brought a tear to my eye..

im soo soo sorry for your loss. it must be very very hard.....:(

I´m sorry for your loss,sending you a BIG hug! I think he looks very majestic and beautyfull.

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just visited your website, and Brian was a really handsome dog. He seemed so calm and cute. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear about Brian. I have just been on your website and he was such a beautiful little thing, and looked just like my Jack.
I know how painfully hard it is to loose them, but judging from the pictures on your website - he had a wonderful life.
You are in my thoughts :hug:

So sorry to hear that you had to let Brian go to the Rainbow Bridge. Just remember he will be in your heart always.:hug:

Brian was such a very handsome dog and obviously a wonderful and much loved companion - I know you will be missing him terribly, it's always hard to say goodbye especially after that many years together.

Take comfort in that he had a loving home where he was much loved and well cared for, and he will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge

Thinking of you at this sad time.

Back