Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has anyone heard of hills science plan food?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't feed mine what we make for meals, but since mine eat a combination of raw meat plus veggies and other things such as eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, pumpkin, olive oil, etc. I guess you could say that they eat a lot of people food...it's just not cooked. Every once in a while we'll give them a little piece of cooked fish or chicken if there's any extra, but it's not their main meal, just a little treat - we don't want them to start begging I'm not sure how healthy it is to give your dog what you're eating as their main meal...they have different nutritional requirements that people do...
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Louise1823 View Post
    well, considering Im hopeless at home cooking - our two never have had the novelty of enjoying a good Sunday roast! Millie is really fond of prawn crackers though - she knows that they are on the way when the doorbell goes on a Friday night!
    thats funny.... thought we were all supposed to be really sensible and feed these cavaliers really well.! hee hee...I thought only i did things like that........ p.s. dont tell anyone !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fish4Dogs make prawn biscuits, now. I got mine this morning and they went down very well. they are only small approx 1cm cubes and were free with a box of jerky.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.