• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Salmonella

How strange...I never would have guessed that salmonella could be found in dry dog food :confused:

Long links don't matter -- the board automatically abbreviates them. (y)

Thanks for the link -- literally 'food' for thought. I know that raw diets are known to cause dogs to shed salmonella but the fact that dry can also do so is a new discovery. Underlines the importance of always scooping poop, lifting it right away from the garden as well, especially if children or elderly or ill people could come in contact. Remember that dogs often pick up small bits of feces on fur, feet etc and bring that in the house in tiny amounts, enough for a child or anyone really to ingest it without knowing and become ill. :eek:

I have never imagine dogs could suffer from salmonella ! so we must be careful every day of our life ! Life is going to be difficult !

Back