• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Burns meat sachet products?

msunter

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if Burns make any meat products for dogs. Rio eats the dry mixer well and enjoys it. However with having tested him with different meats and tinned meats he only prefers the dreaded............CHAPPIE !!! Original flavour !! :O

A lady with a westie at the park who walks her Westie asked what he ate as he had a lovely coat and when i told her Chappie and Burns she wrinkled her nose and said "Disgusting meat"

We've had Rio almost 2 years now and we have tested him on so many things its not fair on his stomach. We were wondering if anyone knows if Burns have perhaps introduced any tinned meats?

He is seriously allergic to lamb, chicken, beef, liver, and we have tried him with some fish but this always seems to give him a very sore stomach and he has loose mucusy stools.

Does anyone know of a nice well balanced soft on the tummy meat to give our Cav a bit of a variety?

Thanks !

Hi
They do a tinned dog food which is lamb and rice based and i have given it to my three as a mixer with their dry kibble and had no problems with it but i thought i could smell onions or garlic ,which i think could be a problem but then again my sense of smell is not good so maybe somebody good confirm the actual make up of the tinned food. But have since gone over entirely to R C .

I feed my dog thats allergic to everything on jameswellbelloved you can get it in wet (sachets) or dry food the fish and rice, i've found the best, there is no pork or beef in it. Turkey is another option with the JWB

Back