• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Winning Image Pictures

Lani

My sister and I took the dogs to the CKCSC show in Tarrytown, NY last month and we finally got and email with the Winning Image shots we had done.

The picture of the 3 of them is for our mom for a (late) Mother's Day gift:
L2669inv8741.jpg

Here's Lucky looking adorable:
L2680inv8741.jpg

L2687inv8741.jpg

And Razzy and Julie:
(Razz is my sister's 3 year old mix, and Julie is a 14 year old Lhasa that we rescued last year from a relative in St. Louis that was neglecting her)
L2691inv8741.jpg

I had a hard time limiting myself to choosing just 2 of Lucky. The original plan was to just get one ... but I was in love with both those shots!
Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
LUCKY IS JUST DEVINE!!!!!! She is a beautiful ruby cavalier, but i just love the ruby colour. The other two dogs are lovely too im sure......but i just love lucky !!!!!!!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Wow, those are simply gorgeous pictures. All three dogs are just adorable. Lucky looks stunning against the green background. Red heads always look good in green......judy and dixie

Lani, those photos are amazing. Lucky looks so grown up and wise and just beautiful :luv::luv::luv:
Julie and Razz look fantastic :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Congratulations!!!!!

Stunning photographs, I bet you are really thrilled wiht them and I'm sure your Mom will be too with her one.

How did the photographer get their attention?

Great photos and beautyfull doggies:)
I´d love to take mine to a professional studio sometime:razz:

Back