• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley and his bad Tumstums

OhMarley

Well we've had issues with Marley for about a month now, he's had problems with dioherra (I can never spell it!!!!) He’s been tested for bacterial, parasitic and viral causes but nothing of significance came up. We’ve tried him on sensitive stomach foods and still then he’s not right, so its looking like we’ll have to undergo the dreaded Food Trial.... arugh!!!!!!!!!!!
He must be allergic to something but what he’s allergic to we don’t know. The most frustrating thing is that we went from a puppy that wasn’t eating his food to a dog that had finally had found his appetite. And now he’s appetite is ravenous and he can’t eat the very things that are good for him! Boiled chicken and rice is just adequate nutrition!
He also has very pink lips and likes to rub his chops everywhere ... carpet, Matts, his bed, grass! His eyes are also far weepier than before.
I don’t know if its food or contact allergy, could a contact allergy cause him to have an upset stomach?
This weekend we are trying one more with slowly reintroducing his old diet, if he had soft or runny poops we have to feed him raw Kangaroo and a alternative carb like lentils, sweet potato etc ... whish us luck... I really don’t want raw kangaroo in the fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really have any advice but I just wanted to say that I hope Marley feels better soon! :lotsaluv:

Back