• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone!

PennyLane

Hi!

My name is Kat. :) I'm a 30 year old mom to three kiddos, and a part time student. I've been married to my husband Stewart for almost 11 years now. We got our first cavalier in the fall... shortly after losing our 10 year old Sheltie. :( My husband is English, and has always had a Cav growing up and ranted and raved about them... so I took his lead and we added Penny Lane to our family in October. She turns 1 in a couple of months... she's hysterical! A big clown. She is still a bit gangly, but has finally gotten some of the nice Cav feathers. :) She loves the children, and we have had a LOT of fun with her so far.

This coming week after the holidays we will be adding our little Chesney to the mix.... he comes to us from the same breeder. We saw his little face on her website and couldn't say no!!! Cavs, I think, are addictive. I told the breeder that when she has her next litter, no matter what I say or what I do - DO NOT SELL ME ANOTHER CAV! :cool: He is 12 weeks old now, and will be coming home probably next friday. We can't wait!

I look forward to chatting with all of you. :)

Welcome Kat! We would love to see pictures of your cavs! They ARE addictive! We just got our second one and I understand why people usually want another - they're the best! :lotsaluv:

Back