• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pesto's new baby sister

Pesto's got your back

Her name is Basil. We debated a lot about the name, whether it could also be a female name as well as a male name. Well I just noticed someone here has a tricolor male named Basil... oh well, I think it still works as a female name, hehe.

Basil's a Boston Terrier, here she is at 2 months old (she is VERY small for the breed):

basil_2932.jpg

basil_2935.jpg

basil_2938.jpg

basil_2946.jpg

basil_2953.jpg

(it took Pesto about a week to stop being repulsed at this new little terror, now they playfight all the time)

basil_2965.jpg

aww i love bostons.. they are like doggie pogo sticks... or at least all the ones I've met. Awesome pics, can't wait to see more of the 2.

What a sweetie she is:luv:
I allways had a weak spot for Boston Terriers and was very dissapointed when I found out that they are not being bred here in Iceland.

Basil is adorable. I am glad Pesto has accepted his little sister and is starting to enjoy her company.

Back