• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme : my favourite position

Elja & Silva always "hug" eachother when they sleep . :)
20080328151427_7.jpg

(Silva is wearing a funny outfit in the pic since she just had tummy-surgery and didn´t much like wearing a cone)

This was taken about 3 weeks before we lost our precious little Jack. It was actually the last photo we took of him. Im so glad that I have it cause it just reminds me of how he loved to sleep - flat out on his back (in our bed) with all fours up in the air :D

I think he must have been dreaming as he looks like he has a little grin on his face :luv::luv::luv:

2449510416_4e661abca5.jpg

I hope Im allowed to post two pics - but this is Millie's favourite position, curled up under the duvet and snuggled right up under my arm :D She always manages to end up there!!

2380324519_d783dc1855_m.jpg

thank you for all these wonderful pictures ! it will be very difficult to choose one...
I will start the poll on Sunday morning. So, post your photos if you want to participate

I think that only the pics from the first page of the competition are included in the poll?-- so maybe you want to redo it and extend the voting? :) There are some great pictures too in the subsequent pages -- it's going to be hard to pick a choice from them all. :lol:

Oh ! I am so sorry ! I have forgotten the second page ! it is the first time I am doing such a poll and I was a little afraid of doing wrong... that's done ! I am going to redo it ! can you forgive me ?

Would i be right in saying there is actually three and a half pages now to include??? They are all very good.

What a bunch of fantastic pictures!!! Some of those just had me chuckling out loud...so funny and cute!

Back