• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

mellyjr

Hello everyone, my name is Felicia. My husband and I are bringing our first Tricolor Cavalier home on June 1st. His name is Benny and he is adorable. I am so happy I have found this forum, since I'm sure to have lots of questions. :)

icon_welcomeHi Felicia a warm welcome from us, you haven't got long to wait till your baby's home with you l bet you can't wait :lotsaluv:

Hi

Felicia and welcome glad you found us and we found you can we see some pics of Benny asap pls :snap::snap::snap:(y)

Welcome, glad you found the board. Can't wait to hear more about your baby. It won't be long now....judy and dixiie

Hi Felicia and welcome from sunny Southern California! If that is Benny in your avatar, he is adorable. Congratulations on the new addition to you family. This is just the best breed of dog ever!

I appreciate all of you welcoming me to the board. I am excited that I'm bringing my little boy home this Sunday June 1. I will post pics soon. :p

welcome to cavalier talk! You are picking him up today right. I can't wait to see some photos of him. :snap::):D

Yes, Benny came home today. He slept all the way which was about an hour and a half drive. We stopped at my sisters house for about thirty minutes where he received lots of kisses and hugs. We then came home and he's been sleeping this whole time (5 hours). Benny even stayed asleep in his crate while my husband carried him into the house. I so wanted to play with him, but I guess he had a full day and is saving his energy for tomorrow. I am so happy to finally have him here with us, that I can't stop looking at him asleep in his crate. :lotsaluv:

I can't say enough about my breeders, they gave me lots of things to take home with me for Benny.

I promise to post pics soon. :snap:

Welcome to the forum to you and your new baby Benny. Im looking forward to seeing some :snap:. I love tris and am hoping to have a new puppy myself soon, hopfully a tri girl ;).

:rah: Congratulations on your new puppy. Be ready to fall deeply in love- they are the sweetest dogs ever!!!! Take lots of pictures- we can't wait to see some.

Cute! Post them into the puppy gallery when you are ready, as more people will see and enjoy him there. :)

Back