• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lexie's new sister

Lexie

:jmp2: We have a new addition to our family.:jmp2:

We filled out an adoption application with Lucky Star and we passed our home inspection. Today we went and visited a dog that was available.

She was not posted on the website, she should be in the adopted area soon. They gave her the name Porsche, we decided to keep the name but changed the spelling to Portia. She is 8 months old, exactly one year apart from Lexie. She is so sweet, we just feel in love with her. One of her little trademarks is that tip of her tongue sticks out like a baby doll.
Here are a few pics, that the foster sent me:
2525762522_89faacaabb_m.jpg

2524940311_c76c5383a5.jpg

2525761816_fa01d0729e_o.jpg

I hope to have more pictures soon. She wore herself out exploring her new home, she is asleep in my lap. :lotsaluv:
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
It’s not fare, you now got two gorgeous dogs. :lol:

more pictures please, petty please:)

Oh my....she is absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine why she would be up for adoption. How lucky you are....Congratulations. Judy and Dixie

She is gorgeous!!! I can't imagine how she ended up in rescue. Glad she will have a wonderful forever home with you!

Can you keep her? Or foster her? She is absolutely fabulous. Is she a rescue then? Did i miss something on another thread? How could anyone get rid of her if she is a rescue???????

Congratulations!!! Portia is absolutely beautiful. How are herself and Lexie getting on?

Thank you. They are getting along well. Today Portia actually initiated play with Lexie. They started running around the house like maniacs. We had to stop them, we were afraid Lexie might hurt her knees. Lexie just had her second knee surgery in January.

I've been taking pictures but I can't seem to get a decent shot. Portia is a little ball of energy when she is awake. Play, play, play. :lol:

Back