• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rip Kayla

paulaw

We lost our baby Kayla a week ago due to a tragic accident.
She was a 10 month old, tri colour with a beatiful personality
We loved her dearly and miss her so much
heres some pics of her

DSC00011-1.jpg

Photo-0024-1.jpg

Photo-0025-1.jpg

Photo-0026-1.jpg

Photo-0030-1.jpg

So sorry to read you lost your beautiful girl and so young, Im sure she will be playing happy at the Bridge with lots of friends.:lotsaluv:

So sorry about your loss.I cant even imagine what it must be like to loose a young healthy&happy pupp:(
Big hugs to you & your family:flwr:

this time must be very sad for you i know you will never forget her but with time it will ease your pain, :xfngr::xfngr::xfngr: my thoughts are with you she was adorable and i'm sure she will never forget you

So sorry to hear you've lost Kayla, she was such a pretty baby

Play happy at Rainbow bridge little one :lotsaluv:

Oh, I just choked up when I saw your post and her precious little face. My girl is also 10mos and I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.:( Know that you have a whole caring community here sending you hugs and prayers!

Back