• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

nemo is not so smart

cosmic81

my cocker boy ching ching is pretty much known for being a smart cookie.
so in comparison our 6month nemo is still not as "mature" (i know he is still a baby) so when i took nemo to my friends house yesterday.I jokingly told my friends that nemo was not the smartest kid due to both his parent's good showdog looks.

then when I called" nemo come" to stop him from picking on the shrub,he responded by coming to me while walking right into the pool......he'd fallen into the pool! We rescued him right away. but here are some photo from yesterday.

ahhhh~~~I really dont like this!!
2536230270_0df2673d1a.jpg

oh my sweet-puppy-life! somebody give me a paw!
2536230300_6246011e25.jpg

Okay now round face lady (oh its my mommy! ) stop laughing and get me dry now!

2536230246_d5ec867ea4.jpg

Wet dog walking! Wet dog walking!

2536230350_149fda7af5.jpg

towel dry me! or i will roll in dirt!
2535414951_e410e86baf.jpg

Thank you for watching! i hope I am smarter when i grow up! (told daddy we shouldn't quit the puppy school!)

2535414855_c6f7c0dc90.jpg

Poor Nemo,everybody had a great laugh ,but him :D

My Elja was a pretty "dumb" puppy too and the bad news is she is still not too smart :)
Silva however is a little doggie-genious and was from day one.....

:D:D:D

Sparks can be pretty thick too - he picks things like 'sit' etc up quick but his best 'party trick' is to run full pelt into either my leg or into Cass & then look at us like 'who put that there' when we'd been there all along. Oh & for the first few weeks we had him he kept walking into the patio doors!!!

Awww, poor boy! I have an IG here that sounds an awful lot like him - She's a sweet heart, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed LOL But she's always good for a laugh! When she first came here, she was really naughty about running away when I'd open the door to call the dogs back inside - One day she was watching me over her shoulder as she went sprinting across the yard, and ran straight into a tree LOL

thanks for the kind words.

just image if he is a real child.and i have to tell you guys " oh i wont be needing to save college fund for this one"
that'd be so wrong. haha!

That is so cute. :lotsaluv:

When Merry was 14 weeks old, I went to the breeder's house to pick her up. It was late August and there was an inground pool with a solar cover on it. All the puppies were out in the back yard. The breeder called them, so that Merry could come to see me. All the other dogs & puppies walked around the pool. Merry noticed the the quickest way to get to us was to walk straight across the solar cover.

Boy did our hearts stop, as this fearless little puppy pranced across the pool. She walked on water. We were prepared to go in after her, but she safely made it across all on her own and never knew she was in danger.

Oh Nemo!!! There are lots of times when mine are the sharpest knives in the block :rolleyes: Shelby's pool initiation sounds like Nemo's....she didn't know what it was and just walked right into it. Scooped her right up and everyone was fine.

Beware! Jaspar fell into a duck pond as a puppy when he was trying to get the bit of floating bread :rolleyes: and that started him off on a lifetime of LOVING to swim -- now I cannot keep him out of the water, ponds, creeks, canals, lakes, the sea. :cool: So Nemo may have gotten his start on swimming too.

hi Charleen ! wow! ur puppy can actually walk on water! he must be so little then.

cant wait to take the dogs to the beach when summer comes! they will have so much fun!!

hahaha! you are absolutely right!
some one asked my bf " did u name him nemo because you lose him a lot?" thought that was funny.

* i am so exhausted from cleaning my salt water fish tank right now.

Last edited:
Back