• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its a dogs life????how bad?? nice life??

ruby2

Here are a few pictures of ruby that i took yesterday...i said to my husband how bad??? a dogs life???
one of the photos i took is the view from my decking...dont know if you can see it but the mountains are lovely looking over at them...i can then see the sea out to the front..i must take photo of that for you all when i get a chance...what do you think???

2008_0530Image0023.jpg

2008_0530Image0022.jpg

2008_0530Image0012.jpg

2008_0530Image0010.jpg

2008_0530Image0018.jpg

hope this works......

I think a cavaliers DOGLIFE is often the life of a king :)
Looks like Ruby is enjoying her kingdom :)

You have the two views I would love to have....mountains and sea. I can't even imagine what that would be like, l would be in HEAVEN !!!!!!
Also, Ruby is beautiful. From my blah view in TEXAS . judy and dixie PS I would be thrilled with just ONE of your views.

Beautiful babe, super garden and fab views, and sunshine !! lucky you all round. :)

You have the two views I would love to have....mountains and sea. I can't even imagine what that would be like, l would be in HEAVEN !!!!!!
Also, Ruby is beautiful. From my blah view in TEXAS . judy and dixie PS I would be thrilled with just ONE of your views.

I'll tell you i wouldnt mind living in texas....no matter what the view would be!!!!!! I have only seen texas on tv..Never even visited.. I'd love to visit America and Canada and Australia......some day maybe......I've been to france. Scotland....Lanzerote... Most places in ireland... I havent travelled much really compared to alot of people....

She's gorgeous.... :) Beautiful Garden! I love your view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - if you come to America... really? Texas? That's interesting. LOL!!!! :p

Here in NC we have mountains on one side of our state and the world's most beautiful beaches on the other. You can't beat it! ;)

Hey, Texas has some beautiful spots too......We have beaches, canyons, San Antonio (Alamo), Mountains, Forests, lakes, Texas is so big you can find almost anything here. Although, I have to admit my view lacks any of those beautiful scenes. I just look at houses front and back. Whaaaa. Judy and Dixie
PS PennyLane, I agree NC is beautiful. I have visited there....

Thank you for all the lovely compliments. Yes ruby is quite spoilt alright.

I love where i live and feel very luck thank god.:xfngr::xfngr:

Back