• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chesney is Home!

PennyLane

Just a few pics I snapped this afternoon. :)

chesneyhome1.jpg

chesneyhome2.jpg

chesneyhome3.jpg

Aw he's a lovely chunky bundle of love. He has a sweet face. Hi Chesneyicon_welcome:)

how cute! he looks sort of confused. was he tired from the road?
i am so excited for you! enjoy!

Last edited:
What alovely chubby baby he is.He has the sweetest eyes,looks like a little softie to me :)

He looks like a cuddly teddy bear.
is he on the chubby side? or just the photo?
:lotsaluv:

What a cute Ruby pup. I love his white chest! Is he named after Kenny?

LOL - yes, he is. Unfortunately! I'm not a fan of country music, but his breeder actually named all of her last litter after country stars, and this one just *stuck*. He LOOKS like a Chesney. LOL

I figure it sounds "regal" enough for a Cavalier. ;)

LOL - yes, he is. Unfortunately! I'm not a fan of country music, but his breeder actually named all of her last litter after country stars, and this one just *stuck*. He LOOKS like a Chesney. LOL

I figure it sounds "regal" enough for a Cavalier. ;)

LOL. Well at least he didn't name him Garth or Merle. Or Twitty. ;)

Welcome home, Sir Chesney! I love his potbelly - actually I think it is so cute to touch and see those round bellies - and the feet, and the nose, the ears, the face - --- ok, rambling on: All of him is lovely!

Great name. Our Chesney lives in Manchester UK and without a shadow of a doubt has imporved our lives and cheered us up 10000000%. I will put up some piccies this week.

Back