• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

chicken

rocky

vegas loves chicken which i give him every other day but when i have gave him it lately he doesnt seem to chew it he just swallows it i came home from asda today with a lovely hot fresh chicken which he loves and he just brought it back up again just now and it was whole the way i gave him it i have heard some cavs cant take chicken do you think i should be giving him it?

I'd stop feeding it entirely, if he is bringing it back up.

Also those precooked chickens form supermarkets often are very greasy and have flavoured skin -- the skin and fattiness can be way too rich and even can cause serious problems like pancreatitis.

if you want to give chicken I'd stick to home boiled or roasted, no skin. But if he's vomiting it, I'd just stop giving it full stop. Sounds like something is not agreeing with him.

If he is underweight, has a poor appetite, and is vomiting food, you do probably want to get him in to talk to the vet.

thanks for advice i am definately going to lay off the chicken and see how it goes

Back