• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I was SOOO proud!

TillyTommy

Libby started her puppy classestonight. I wanted to take her for her sake and mine of course BUT I was sooo worried! I worried I would get it wrong, worried Libby would be the only puppy not doing as told, I worried she would mess thru nerves or excitement however, she did FAB!! We worked on sit, down, recall, lead training - told them Libby wont move if i try to walk her - instructor said "watch this" and off she went with Libby right on heel, no accidents, no nipping the other pups, came first time on recall - GOSH i was so proud of her and so proud of me actually. Doesnt take much to make my day:) One of these silly proud moments

Last edited:
She was amazing. She is sooo tiny compared to all the others, a Chow, a terrier, a labordoodle, a Springer Spaniel, and a Labrodor.... she is a real titch but was confident and went up to them all and had a good old sniff!

What a clever little baby she is,and her doing so well at her 1st class, she's a little poppet :lotsaluv:

Hi
Well done Libby ,these classes are so good for them ,it sounds like shes made a super start ,my three all went through the good puppy then the good dog courses and it was fun and educational for the girls and me.:flwr:

She was a little angel bless her heart and sooo tiny compared to the rest. Its great because if nothing else she is mixing with people and other dogs:)

Back