Thread: Finally - Pictures of my babies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally - Pictures of my babies

Ok, so it took me a little while to get around to finally posting pictures of my puppies- But here they are, 5 weeks old and SUCH a joy to be around! I can't believe how fast they're growing up, only 7 more weeks and some of them will start leaving for their new homes!!! Here's a link to their album. CLICK HERE I'll just post some of my favorites - I got carried away LOL If you click where it says Ivy X Piper 2008 before the 5 week pictures towards the top, you can see pictures when they where younger.

My spunky little Ayasha - Pure red head, through and through!!!

Songaa - My explorer, and a total ham! He loves the camera!

The two boys - Songaa and Dyami, what can I say - Boys will be boys!

Look at these beautiful babies who think they're big show dogs!

Dyami giving his older sister, Bunny, a kiss through the fence

Just to cute!!! This is Dyami and Songaa again

"PICK ME UP, I'M CUTE!!!"

Tehya - My little trouble maker, Tehya is always the first one to find something new trouble to get into, but she's also the best snuggler!

Another of Tehya

Last but most certainly not least - My little princess, Aiyana. This little girl has had me wrapped around her paws since the second she was born, she has such a special, sweet little spirit - She'd rather stand and look beautiful then wrestle, and she loves to snuggle and be held. This little princess will be staying with me forever.
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, I love those pictures, you must have your hands full. I love Dyami and Tehya for their amazing eye patches!
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

They're all beautiful so cute, no wonder Aiyana taken your heart she's so pretty, great pics
    Elaine and Cody

Post Thanks / Like

Im just slowly melting awayThey are just lovely
    Best wishes from Islandicas Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

They are ALOT of work, especially now that they're eyes are open and they've figured out how to RUN LOL But this is the most rewarding part about being a responsible breeder - Watching these darling little babies develop into the majestic, elegent hounds they're going to be come. Their father ended last year as #3 Italian in the UKC, currently he's #2 in the UKC, but it's still early in the year, so anything can happen. He's only 2 wins away from his Grand CH, the mother is also a CH, has her lure coursing JC title, and also is a therapy dog. This is actually a repeat of the breeding I did a year and a half ago - One of those puppy went on to add some Best Puppy in Shows to his record up in Canada, so I'm expecting great things, but for now, I'm just enjoying my little babies, this will be my last litter for at least 2 years, so I'm enjoying every moment - Even when they're being naughty!!!

Their father also has some interesting markings - I'll have to find a picture of him to share.
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Your puppies and dogs are beautiful.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

aww too cute
    cavaliers are like chocolate...the more you see the more you want