• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sporting a new haricut and loving it.....?

ice-cavi

.....hehe I bet good ol'Silva hates me right now:)
SHe has this crazy Einstein hairdo going on and lately she couldn´t see a thing if it was windy outside or after napping...she always looked like a mad ol scientist so today I got the scissors........

BEFORE:
20080606212230_0.jpg

Mad ol'Einstein?
20080606212311_1.jpg

After my "attack" Not too happy about it!
20080606212410_3.jpg

Please forgive me Silva :flwr:

Silvas "eyebrows" before they were flushed in the toilet
20080606212442_4.jpg

At least now she is able to SEE outside when its windy ;)

20080606212705_8.jpg

(Looks to me like she is proud of her new hairdo?)

She's so pretty, what a good job you did too.
That was a lot of hair you had to cut.
I can see that same hair coming in on Chloe. You
might have to take a trip here to give her a trim, :fool:
I won't trust just anyone anymore.

A while back I bought a groomers kit, so about a month ago I tried to tidy up Jasper coat with the clippers, he ended up a bit patchy:eek:, I've waited for his fur to grow a bit and he's booked into the groomers on Thursday, so lesson learned I'll leave it to the people who know. I can honestly say you did a great job well done. Silva is a very pretty girl.:)

I think you did a fabulous job!! And no more hair in her face when the wind blows. I keep the top of Jake's head trimmed for that same reason. It parts in the middle and gets in his eyes. Great job!!

Back