• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer Fun

CavyMom

I've been meaning to post these for a while, these pictures where taken back towards the end of April, we hadn't been in Nevada long, and my dogs needed something fun to do - So I bought a kiddy pool, pulled down the awning on the camper trailer so they had plenty of shade, filled it with water, and threw some bones, treats, toys, and other fun things in for them to fish out - The dogs had a blast! Here's some pictures of Amber and my other furkids having fun in the pool!

Amberplayinginpool.jpg

"Which toy do I want......"

AmberCheating.jpg

Cheating and getting a drink out of the bowl

Ambersmiling.jpg

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiperandAmber.jpg

Taking a dip into the water

ShowoffPiper.jpg

"MMMMM, those where tasty treats!!!"

What a great idea! I can swear that your dogs are smiling on those pictures ;) It is really great that they can cool themselves off like that. (y)

They love it when I pull the kiddie pool out! It's a cheap and easy way to cool them of AND entertain them for a couple hours!!!

I tried a kiddie pool with my crew. They all looked at me in disgust, as if to say, "you expect us to get wet?!"

Ours would rather sit indoors with the AC. :rolleyes:

I'll have to send Amber over to teach them how to have fun LOL Honestly, it took the IGs some time to convince her it was fun, once she found FOOD in the pool, that was the end, she loves it now!

Please send Amber over here as well. Cindy, I got the same reaction when I put our pool out. I put Jake in and he immediately hopped out and looked at me like "what did you do that for??!!!". Shelby goes in willingly....and stands there drinking the water.

Well, Amber's going to be a busy dog teaching all these cavaliers how much fun pools are! LOL

Back